Sunday, January 24, 2010
Update; demam Nisa dah kurang sikit. now tgh tido, sambil2 tuh, sempat jgk aku cari info psl fever among babies...
Should I try to lower my child's fever?
Fevers are a sign that the body is fighting germs that cause infection. If your child is between 3 months of age and 3 years of age, you may want to avoid giving him or her medicine if he or she is running a low-grade fever (up to 100.2°F [37.8°C]). If your child is achy and fussy, and his or her temperature is above 100.2°F [37.8°C], you may want to give him or her some medicine.
If you have a baby who is younger than 3 months of age and has a rectal temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or higher, call the doctor or go to the emergency room right away. A fever can be a sign of a serious infection in young babies
What kind of medicine should I give my child, and how much?
Do not give any medicine to babies who are younger than 2 months of age without talking to your doctor first.
Acetaminophen (one brand name: Children's or Infants' Tylenol) relieves pain and lowers fever. Check the package label or ask your doctor about the correct dosage for your child. The correct dosage depends on your child’s weight and age.
Ibuprofen is another medicine that can be used to lower a fever in children over 6 months of age. Talk to your doctor before giving ibuprofen (two brand names: Children's Advil, Children's Motrin) to your child. Your doctor will tell you the correct dose for your child.
Tips on giving medicine
· Don't give more than 5 doses in 1 day.
· Don't give a baby younger than 2 months of age any medicine unless your doctor tells you to.
· Read package labels carefully. Make sure you are giving your child the right amount of medicine.
· For liquid medicines, use a special liquid measuring device to be sure you give the right dose. Get one at your drug store or ask your pharmacist. An ordinary kitchen teaspoon may not hold the right amount of medicine.
What else can I do to help my child feel better?
- Give your child plenty of fluids to drink to prevent dehydration (not enough fluid in the body) and help the body cool itself. Water, clear soups, popsicles and flavored gelatin are good choices.
- If your child is getting enough fluids, don’t force him or her to eat if he or she doesn’t feel like it.
- Make sure your child gets plenty of rest.
- Keep the room temperature at about 70°F to 74°F.
- Dress your child in light cotton pajamas. Overdressing can trap body heat and cause your child's temperature to rise.
- If your child has chills, give him or her an extra blanket. Remove it when the chills stop.
Will a bath help lower my child's fever?
Giving your child acetaminophen and a lukewarm bath may help lower his or her fever. Give the acetaminophen before the bath. If the bath is given without medicine, your child may start shivering as his or her body tries to raise its temperature again. This may make your child feel worse. Never use rubbing alcohol or cold water for baths.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
5 Best Blogs presentation from 5 schools, out of 20 schools.
Alhamdulillah my school was one of them.
Certificates & Hampers Giving CeremonyTuan Harith, Faiz, Teacher Norliza, Teacher Fauziah & I.. i just 'interprem jerr'..
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Let the pictures do the talking... aku malas nak put further details...
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
ini ler buah nyer... mcm buah langsat, tp kaler hijau n keras..
bila dah masak, buah nyer akan luruh n tumbuh anak pokok yg baru..
ni bunga yg dah layu dihujung mekar, heh..... bila kaler kuning, baunya dah hilang..
ni ler dahan yg aku ambik gambar bunga dia... nun dihujung sana.
Mak yg aku panggil 'we' mmg suka tanam bunga yg wangi2. bunga org tua dia kata. melur, cempaka kuning, cempaka putih, antara bunga yg we tanam. org yg nak berubat kampung selalu ambik bunga kat rumah sebab nak cukupkan 7 bunga. bila bunga melur bebunga dgn byk, we akan letak banyak2 dlm lipatan sejadah n telekung sembahyang.
Update: Yg berjaya menjawab mengikut kehendak si pemberi teka teki bukan org lain, adik bongsu ku... next week mai rumah.. To kawan2 yg lain, mitok maaf mitok halal dehhhh.. Hihi..
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
wires which i must to plug in..
Huu.... mcmana aku nak psg ni? I thought I only need to plug in one or just two wires... ohhh.. rupenyerrr tidaks sama sekali...
While my pupils did their work, aku duk belek2 brg2 yg ada dlm tuhh... apa yg aku blh kata, SUNGGUH TIDAK PRAKTIKAL.... apa taknyer, aku kena ejas byk benda if nak guna LCD yg tergantung dgn indahnya dlm kelas. Nak operate benda tu saje ambik masa minima 10 minit... Tu kira dah 'master mind'... if ada cikgu yg tak berapa nak pandai lg, tak ke habis masa 1/2 jam? If nak buat kena prepare awal2.. takpun mintak izin dr ckgu sblm nk interupt ms dia nk psg benda alah nii...
Apa yg boleh aku kata, sesungguhnya byk sungguh duit terbuang begitu shj dengan adanya ICT tp tak dpt digunakan utk pnp. Sungguh sadis...